Beginning with the 2013–14 school year, CAASPP became the new student assessment system in California, replacing the Standardized Testing and Reporting system (STAR). For STAR testing results from previous school years, visit the STAR Test Results Web page.
2015 CAASPP Test Results (Revised March 25, 2015)
- English Language Arts/Literacy and Mathematics (Smarter Balanced)
- Science (CST, CMA, and CAPA) and Spanish-based Test in Spanish (STS) for reading/language arts
- 2015 CAASPP Test Results news release
- California Alternate Assessment (CAA) Summary Results (XLSX) - This file provides district summary results for students who took the CAA Field Test in spring 2015. The district summary results include: the number of student tested, a mean percent correct and the standard deviation. Caution should be used when interpreting these results.
- Assignment of Designated Supports and Accommodations – These data files provide the number of accessibility supports by district and school level that were assigned to students. This information only includes students who are either English learners (ELs), have Individualized Education Plans (IEPs), and/or have a Section 504 plan.
Past Years Results and Additional CAASPP Information
- California's New Testing Program
- Smarter Balanced Assessment System
- Smarter Balanced Practice Tests
- Common Core State Standards
California Department of Education
Assessment Development and Administration Division
1430 N Street
Sacramento, CA 95814