Beginning with the 2013–14 school year, CAASPP became the new student assessment system in California, replacing the Standardized Testing and Reporting system (STAR). For STAR testing results from previous school years, visit the STAR Test Results Web page.
2016 CAASPP Test Results (Revised December 15, 2016)
- English Language Arts/Literacy and Mathematics (Smarter Balanced and California Alternate Assessment)
- Science (CST, CMA, and CAPA) and Spanish-based Test in Spanish (STS) for reading/language arts
- 2016 CAASPP Test Results news release
- California Alternate Assessment (CAA) Summary Results – Student results for the 2016 administration of the CAA.
- CAASPP Assignment of Designated Supports and Accommodations – These data files provide the number of accessibility supports by district and school levels.
Past Years Results and Additional CAASPP Information
- 2015 CAASPP Test Results
- 2015 California Alternate Assessments (CAAs) Summary Results (XLSX) – This file provides district summary results for students who took the CAAs Field Test in spring 2015. The district summary results include: the number of student tested, a mean percent correct and the standard deviation. Caution should be used when interpreting these results. 2014 CAASPP Test Results
- 2014 CAASPP Test Results
- CAASPP Overview and Supporting Resources
- California's New Testing Program
- Smarter Balanced Assessment System
- Smarter Balanced Practice Tests
- Common Core State Standards
California Department of Education
Assessment Development and Administration Division
1430 N Street
Sacramento, CA 95814