The 2015 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) System paper-based test results for schools, counties, districts, and the state are available at this site. Test results are reported for the four components of the CAASPP System:
To find test results, select “Test Results Search” or “Test Results Adv. Search” from the navigation bar at the top of the page.
Important Note: Test results for individual students are available only to parents/guardians and may be obtained only from the schools and school districts where students were tested. Individual student results are not available on the Internet nor from the California Department of Education.
- Finding Test Results—Directions on how to find the test results for a desired test and a desired county, school district, school, or the state.
- Printing Test Results—Suggestions on how to print the test results.
- Term and Score Explanations—Definitions and explanations of the terms and scores used.
- Comparing Test Results—Information about how to compare results across years, within subjects and grades, or between schools, school districts, counties, and the state.
- 2014 CAASPP Test Results—will only include CST, CMA, CAPA, and STS test results. The results from the Smarter Balanced Field Test were not scored nor reported.
The results posted at this Web site are based on data provided by Educational Testing Service under contract with the California Department of Education.