Individual Score Reports
No individual student scores are reported on the Internet. The test results for an individual student are available only from the school district or school where the student was tested. Individual student scores are confidential and may be reviewed only by the student’s teachers and parents/guardians. Scores are printed on California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) Student Score Reports, which each school district must forward to parents/guardians within 20 working days of having received the reports. Most parents/guardians should receive their children's test results no later than the middle of September. Individual student scores for each of the CAASPP (i.e., the Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments, the California Standards Test for Science [CST], the California Modified Assessment for Science [CMA], the California Alternate Performance Assessment for Science [CAPA], and the Standards-based Tests in Spanish [STS]) are printed on separate CAASPP Student Score Reports.
Note: Information about the 2014 CAASPP Reports is related specifically to the 2014 CAASPP results. For information about previous years' results, visit the Standardized Testing and Reporting (STAR) results web page.
Subgroup results are available for the:
- Smarter Balanced Summative Assessment—grades three through eight and grade eleven
- California Standards Tests (CST) for Science—grades five, eight, and ten
- California Modified Assessment (CMA) for Science—grades five, eight, and ten
California Alternate Performance Assessment (CAPA) for Science—grades five, eight, and ten
- Because of the small number of students assessed with the CAPA, data will be unavailable for some subgroups.
- Standards-based Tests in Spanish (STS)—grades two through eleven
- English-language fluency
- Economic status
- Disability status
- Parent education
- Ethnicity for economically disadvantaged
- Ethnicity for not economically disadvantaged
Help with printing the reports can be found at Printing Results.