2018 CAASPP Test Results (Revised September 28, 2018)
- English language arts/literacy and mathematics (Smarter Balanced and California Alternate Assessment)
- 2018 CAASPP Test Results news release
- California Alternate Assessment (CAA) summary results – Student results for the 2018 administration of the CAA.
- Standards-based Tests in Spanish (STS) summary results – Student results for the 2018 administration of the STS.
- CAASPP assignment of designated supports and accommodations – These data files provide the number of accessibility supports by district and school levels.
Past Years' Paper-based Results and Additional CAASPP Information
- 2017 CAASPP paper-based tests in Spanish (STS) summary results
- 2016 CAASPP paper-based tests in Spanish (STS) summary results
- 2015 CAASPP paper-based test results
- 2015 California Alternate Assessments (CAAs) summary results (XLSX) – This file provides district summary results for students who took the CAAs field test in spring 2015. The district summary results include: the number of student tested, a mean percent correct and the standard deviation. Caution should be used when interpreting these results.
- 2014 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results
- CAASPP Overview and Supporting Resources
- CAASPP Data Summary and Cross-tabulations
- CAAs 1 percent threshold data
- Average Scale Score Changes by Grade, 2017−18 (XLSX)
- Average Scale Score Changes by Grade, 2016−17 (XLSX)
- Average Scale Score Changes by Grade, 2015−16 (XLSX)
- Technical Reports and Studies
- California's New Testing Program
- Smarter Balanced Assessment System
- Smarter Balanced Practice Tests
- Common Core State Standards
California Department of Education
Assessment Development and Administration Division
1430 N Street
Sacramento, CA 95814